I’ve now spent 3 weeks full-time on ambisonia, and I think it is showing on the site.
Wiki, Forums, better front page design, clearer landing pages (info pages), and _almost_ DTS-WAV conversion.
An other 1 or 2 weeks and the site will have trully stepped up a few notches .
But I have to say that it is difficult.. whilst the ambisonic community is big and active and I have a lot of contact with them, I’m still effectively just sitting at my desk at home, by myself, all day every day… working hard towards something that might be further away than I am expecting. And since we moved to Wollongong, we still havn’t had the time to integrate completely into the area … so there’s a bit more isolation to contend with.