This solitary effort just isn’t working anymore. There’s a lack of time and a lack of expertise.
I can Product Manage ambisonia, but doing the backend coding takes too much time, and designing business models isn’t my domain (although I find this interesting).
Actually, I need 2 partners.
1) Business partner. I need someone who:
- is interested in Ambisonics (and convinced by its ability to generate significant market interest)
- understands the way the music industry works, and is ready and inspired to tackle ‘new business models’
- can inject a bit of money into the venture to get the wheels in motion.
2) Developer partner. Someone who can do the backend work, come up with creative and resourceful technology solutions… a web2 developer.
Then I need to sit down with the business partner and define business goals within specified timeframes.
If the goals can not / are not met, then that will be my cue to move on to a new project.